Thursday, November 19, 2009

I was a photographer once

And that long time ago I made some pictures that were made into a book. This is a preview of that book, should you want to see it and pass it on to friends who have not seen the book or the pictures.

I'm sorry I don't update the blog anymore. I really don't feel like a photographer anymore. I take photographs but its not the same thing really. If I do begin again, you'll be among the first to know. Until then enjoy the preview or the review whichever it is for you.

N

4 comments:

Rahul Siddharthan said...

Why don't you feel like a photographer anymore? Too busy with real-life work, or because Bristol isn't IISc? And you just bought that dream camera, too...

Natasha Mhatre said...

Well, its work as well, IISc life was cushy, here, there's more to handle.

But more important I think is that I am not working towards anything in a concerted manner and I think that's what being a photographer is about. My technique has become so sloppy...

I can't say that I don't enjoy the dream camera though. It is a joy to use.

hpc said...

Great blog and wonderful images. I teach on a few photography holidays around the world and I will definitely be recommending this blog to my students.

Suneel Madhekar said...

I fully understand what you mean when you say "IISc life was cushy...". I look forward to seeing more of your pictures... Do well in whatever you do! Good luck!!