Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Squiggles

PS: How cool, you cannot make these up! Just today a day after I posted this, I got an email that this book which uses one of my older squirrel images is now out in print! PPS: I get nothing out of this, it's not an ad, just a squiggly coincidence!

Chipmunk: but which one?
 
California ground squirrel

Western grey squirrel

Greased lightening: Golden mantled ground squirrel

Yellow bellied marmot
 I travel, you get a beast list.

Copyright © Natasha Mhatre If you're reading this without attribution to me anywhere other than at my blog Talking Pictures, its probably being plagiarized.

2 comments:

Samira said...

I had no idea that there were SO many species of chipmunks anywhere in the world!

Natasha Mhatre said...

No I didn't either. They're quite cute, and unlike most things North American (read temperate) smaller than our palm squirrels. Just a bit bigger than mice...