Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Images

Yikes, a whole lot of images seem to be missing from the blog!

What happened was they were getting saved in Picassa, and I wanted them deleted from there. I checked once to see if deletion didn't matter and sure enough, the images were downloading from a blogger domain without the base Picassa image, so I knocked them off.

Now they are gone! I wonder how long they have been gone for and they are gone as far back as Nov 2006! Getting them back up by myself is going to be a huge pain!!!

Update: some done, lots more to go!

5 comments:

Abi said...

Yikes!

It makes you wish Picasa had an "undo" feature.

FWIW, good luck!

Natasha Mhatre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natasha Mhatre said...

Or more generally, life :)! Thanks

batt said...

undoing things in life!.. hehe that brings us to the last question.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Question

Natasha Mhatre said...

:)